Federal Skilled Worker

In order to qualify for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must:

  1. Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in one of the high demand occupation listed by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship of Canada (IRCC) qualify; or
  2. Qualify for Arranged Employment with a full-time permanent job offer from a Canadian employer under a skill level NOC A, B or O (Professional, Technical or Managerial). Your employer will first need to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment approval before you can submit your skilled worker application.

In addition, Canada Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must attain at least 67 points based on Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship of Canada’s (IRCC) immigration selection factors.

  • Education
  • Language Skills
  • Work Experience
  • Age
  • Arranged Employment.
  • Adaptability

Applicants are required to clear background checks, medical examination and meet the financial requirements. The IRPA gives the Citizenship and Immigration Minister power to amend the laws as and when there is a requirement keeping in mind the Canadian job and economy. One would need proper guidance at all stages to succeed in Canada.

Book a consultation immediately

Canadian Experience Class

1. International students

If you have studied in Canada for two years on a valid study permit and worked for one year in an occupation under skill level A, B or 0, you can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must also meet the French or English language requirements.

2. Foreign Workers

If you have worked in Canada for a period of two years on a valid work permit within the last three years in a skill level of A, B, or 0, you can apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must also meet the French or English language requirements.

Book a consultation immediately

Provincial Nominee Programs

Each province of Canada has its own Provincial Nominee Program, with a variety of different categories or streams. As the requirements vary considerably, you should contact our office to receive more detailed information about your province of choice:

  • British Columbia
  • Alberta
  • Saskatchewan
  • Manitoba
  • Ontario
  • Quebec
  • New Brunswick
  • Nova Scotia
  • New Foundland & Labrador
  • Prince Edward Island
  • North West Territories
  • Yukon
Book a consultation immediately


Self-employed applicants include world-class musicians, artists, athletes and coaches, as well as farmers.  You must have relevant significant or make significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life in Canada or possess experience in farm management and purchase a farm in order to qualify.

Please send us a message by filling out the confidential form below and we will get back to you shortly.

Book a consultation immediately

Family Class Sponsorship

If you are a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse, children, common law partner or conjugal partner and parents to Canada. To sponsor your family, you will need to meet the minimum required income depending on the number of people in your family. If you do not meet the income requirement, you may have your spouse be a co-signer on the sponsorship. The co-signer must be a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian Citizen. You will need to provide strong documentation with respect to the genuineness of your relationship.

There are two types of spousal sponsorships, inland and overseas spousal sponsorships. Depending on your circumstances, you should consider the differences of both applications in order to choose the one that best fits your needs and the needs of your spouse or partner.

Book a consultation immediately