I Want To Apply Under The Federal Skilled Worker Category But My Work Is Not On The List of Occupations Listed By IRCC, What Can I Do?

You may be eligible to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker category if you have an offer of arranged employment from a qualified Canadian employer. The offer of employment must be indefinite in nature and must match your skills and education. You must also meet the requirements of 67 points based on the various selection factors.


You may also be eligible for a Provincial Nominee Program in Canada. Each province has their own requirements for nominating candidates for permanent residency in Canada. These requirements may include, but are not limited to, the applicant’s position, work experience and education.