I Became A Permanent Residence Through Arranged Employment In Alberta, Do I Have To Live In Alberta?

I came to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker with Arranged Employment in March, 2015. I was expected to work in a restaurant in Alberta, but I have intention to come to Toronto because that is where I have several friends, and I think it will be easier for my children to adjust. Will there be a problem for my immigration status if I do not go to Alberta?

You could move to Toronto but under some conditions. Please seek proper, individualized consultancy from our immigration consultants.