Can I Sponsor My Girlfriend Of 2 Years To Canada?

I have been living with my girlfriend for 2 years. Can I sponsor her to Canada?

If you have lived with your girlfriend for at least one year, you are considered to be in a common law relationship, which qualifies you to sponsor her under the Spousal Sponsorship category. You will need to demonstrate that you did in fact live together for at least one year. You must also demonstrate that you are in a permanent and genuine relationship.