Can I Obtain A Second Post-Graduate Work Permit?

I studied a one-year postgraduate program and obtained a one-year post-graduate work permit. If I return to study my master’s degree at university, can I subsequently obtain a two-year post-graduate work permit?

A person can only be granted one post-graduate work permit, so even if you return to university and study for several more years, you will not be granted a further post-graduate work permit under the current law. You should obtain an advice from our immigration consultant to determine if there are other options.