Can I Invite My Parents To Visit Me In Canada?

Yes you can. If your parents’ country of citizenship is not visa exempt, they will need to apply for Visitor Visas. In order to obtain Visitor Visas, your parents will need to demonstrate that their stay in Canada will be temporary as well as sufficient funds to pay for the trip Canada. They must also demonstrate that they will return to their home country upon the expiration of their visitor status. An Immigration Officer will ultimately determine to issue the Visas. It is recommended to submit a complete application with strong supporting documents. Our experienced immigration consultants would be able to provide you an advise.